https://www.ngmn.org/wp-content/uploads/Publications/2019/190919-SBA2-Deckblatt.jpg 3766 2663 Klaus Moschner /wp-content/uploads/ngmn-logo-full.svg Klaus Moschner2019-07-31 14:52:522019-09-19 15:47:21Service-Based Architecture in 5G Case Study and Deployment Recommendations
The main target of this document is to investigate the following aspects, which were not covered in phase 1.
- How to make services more decoupled to achieve independent Life Cycle Management (LCM) and flexible service deployment and management.
- How to achieve high performance, including low delay, high concurrency, high reliability, and security
- Investigate how to support roaming across different 5G core networks
- Case study for generation of network slicing and edge computing by service
- Case study and recommendations for a distribution strategy of network services