NEXT GENERATION MOBILE NETWORKS (NGMN), 11 September 2020
- The NGMN e. V. takes the privacy of your information very seriously.
- By using the Site and any services we offer via the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy in respect of the information collected about you via this Site. You acknowledge and agree (on your own behalf and duly authorised on behalf of any third party whose details you supply) that the processing (including disclosure) of personal information is necessary or desirable for the provision of relevant services and the operation of NGMN’s performance of its rights and obligations owed to you or a third party.
- We may update this Policy from time to time to take account of changing requirements and we request that you refer back to this Policy frequently to review any revisions.
- If at any time we decide to use personal information in a manner significantly different to that stated in this Policy, or otherwise disclosed to you at the time it was collected, we will notify you by email, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this new manner.
- If you have any queries about the Policy, please get in touch with us using the contact details set out at Contact Us below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Collection & Use of Information
- Personal data is gathered by NGMN e.V. in accordance with the GDPR.
- We do not collect personal information about you on this site apart from information for which you volunteer, for example by completing the online registration form or using the “Contact Us” function.
- The information collected may include the following:
- your name, company name, title in your Company;
- your email address, postal address, telephone and fax numbers.
- We will use your contact details in order to respond to any queries submitted by you.
- We may also use your information to provide you with information, including marketing information in relation to upcoming NGMN meetings, conferences, seminars, products or services which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
Sharing of information
- We may provide your personal information to a third party as part of a sale or transfer of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the prevention of fraud or other crime).
Transferring your information outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
- In using your information as set out in this Policy, it may be transferred to countries outside the EEA. By way of example, this may happen if one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. We also may share your information with our associated companies, members, business partners or other carefully selected third parties which are located in countries worldwide. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If we transfer your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps aiming to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Information automatically collected from your computer
- When you visit the Site, our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address may be linked to any of your personal information. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site.
- We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your Internet browser, which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
Changes to your details
- We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details that we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR 2018.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We have implemented appropriate technology and policies to safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access and improper use. However, the nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet.
Linking to third party websites
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites, even if you access them using links from this Site (e.g. vimeo, youtube, twitter, linkedin). We strongly recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site. We strongly recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, or if you do not wish us to continue using your information as outlined above, you can do so by sending an email to us at email@example.com or write to NGMN e.V., Großer Hasenpfad 30, 60598 Frankfurt/Germany.
Date: 11th September 2020