The main target of this document is to investigate the following aspects, which were not covered in phase 1.
- How to make services more decoupled to achieve independent Life Cycle Management (LCM) and flexible service deployment and management.
- How to achieve high performance, including low delay, high concurrency, high reliability, and security
- Investigate how to support roaming across different 5G core networks
- Case study for generation of network slicing and edge computing by service
- Case study and recommendations for a distribution strategy of network services