Roderick S. Santiago
Network Head, PLDT & Smart
Roderick S. Santiago is a highly motivated and experienced technology leader having 28+ years’ experience with proven success in managing Strategic IT and Network Projects. He managed numerous engineering teams to design, plan, and optimize the 5G, LTE, CDMA, IDEN, EVDO, & WiFi networks around the world, including DAS (distributed antenna systems), small cells, and in-building coverage applications. Prior experience with AT&T (FirstNet), Cricket Wireless, Sprint Nextel/Ericsson, Sprint PCS, Verizon Wireless, & Motorola Inc.
Currently in-charge of PLDT/Smart Fixed and Wireless Network responsible for architecture, Planning, Engineering and construction of wireless, fiber and core network infrastructure build programs. Additionally, he oversees PLDT/Smart’s 24/7 network operations team whose talented individuals ensure the network performs at its peak on sunny days and through natural and manmade disasters.
- Executive Program: Applied Business Analytics, MIT Sloan School of Management 2021
- EG Leadership Academy, AT&T 2018
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Amazon, 2016
- Certificate in Formulating and Implementing Exceptional Business Strategy, SMU 2013
- Certified Scrum Master, Version One 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communications Engineering, MIT, Manila 1996