VISION & MISSION
The vision of the NGMN Alliance is to provide impactful guidance to achieve innovative and affordable mobile telecommunication services for the end user with a particular focus on supporting 5G’s full implementation, Mastering the Route to Disaggregation, Sustainability and Green Networks, as well as 6G.
The mission of the NGMN Alliance is
- to evaluate and drive technology evolution towards 5G’s full implementation and the three major priorities for 2021 and beyond:
Route to disaggregationLeading in the development of open, disaggregated, virtualised and cloud native solutions with a focus on the E2E Operating Model
Green future networksBuilding sustainable & environmentally conscious solutions
Emergence of 6G highlighting key trends across technology and societal requirements plus use cases to address
- to establish clear functional and non-functional requirements for mobile networks of the next generation
- to provide guidance to equipment developers, standardisation bodies and cooperation partners, leading to the implementation of a cost-effective network evolution
- to provide an information exchange forum for the industry on critical and immediate concerns and to share experiences and lessons learnt for addressing technology challenges
- to identify and remove barriers for enabling successful implementations of attractive mobile services
NGMN Alliance e.V.
Grosser Hasenpfad 30
60598 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Phone: +49 69 907 49 98 0
Fax: +49 69 907 49 98 41