Join the NGMN Press Conference at Mobile World Congress 2016
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the NGMN Press and Industry Briefing which will be held during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
At this event, the new key focus areas of the NGMN work-programme will be announced. NGMN Board Executives will introduce the activities to implement the work-programme and will outline the industry impact with regards to the global 5G technology development.
The Press and Industry Briefing will take place at Mobile World Congress at the Deutsche Telekom Booth (Hall 3, Booth L30) on Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 11:00-12:00.
The confirmed NGMN Board member participants are
- Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, CTO, Deutsche Telekom and NGMN Chairman of the Board
- Matt Beal, Technology Strategy & Architecture Director, Vodafone
- Sandro Dionisi, Director of Global Advisory Services, Telecom Italia
- Adam Koeppe, VP of Access Technology Planning, Verizon
- Liu Guangyi, CTO of Wireless Department, China Mobile
- Alain Maloberti, SVP, Orange Lab Networks, Orange
- Bruce Rodin, VP Wireless Technology, Bell Canada
- Tay Soo Meng, Group CTO, SingTel
- Peter Meissner, CEO, NGMN Alliance
In addition, further Board Directors will join the audience together with international analysts and press representatives.