EXTERNAL PROGRAMME MANAGER
Chris provides strategic guidance and programme management on two of NGMN’s strategic focus topics – ‘Mastering the Route to Disaggregation’ and ‘Green Future Networks’. A long-term supporter of industry-led initiatives, Chris previously held senior roles in Global Certification Forum (GCF) and was, for 10 years, an active contributor to industry standardisation in ITU-T, ETSI and 3GPP whilst a senior engineer at Nortel.
Chris is the founder of Evergreen Strategy Partners – a management consultancy advising clients in the mobile and IoT industry.
He holds an MBA from Imperial College, London (2014) and he is a Professional Engineer (UK CEng) with a master’s degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from University of Strathclyde (2000).
Responsibilities within NGMN:
- Management of Work Programmes: Route to Disaggregation and Green Future Networks
- Coordination of management committees: Board, NGMN Forum, Impact Committees
- Representing NGMN at international industry events and public communication measures
- Cooperation partner management
- Supervising the IT and DMS environment