With the introduction of LTE the requirements for OSS Capabilities and solutions changed completely. The network architecture became more flat. The challenge is to operate services with high quality, end to end, effectively and efficiently. There is a need to define converged OA&M requirements to ensure that the operational activities within the converged networks perform optimally.
This NGMN requirements document has the aim to give guidance to SDOs and industry bodies in order to prioritize the work for the specification of solutions that fulfil the most important requirements for today’s and future networks’ management.
This deliverable contains the following chapters:
- Generic Next Generation Converged Operational Requirements
- Requirements for NGCOR Modeling and Tooling
- High Level Requirements for Converged Operations
- Requirements for Fault Management Interface
- Requirements for Configuration Management
- Requirements for Performance Management Interface
- Requirements for Resource and Service Inventory Management
- Business Scenarios for Network Sharing