Benefits for NGMN Partners
Membership of the NGMN Alliance is open to all companies interested in joining NGMN's vision to provide a platform for innovation by moving towards one integrated network for the seamless introduction of mobile broadband services.
The NGMN Alliance is a forum to share, assess, and drive aspects of mobile broadband technologies focusing on 5G while accelerating the development of LTE-Advanced and its ecosystem. The NGMN Alliance complements and supports the work within standardisation bodies and industry fora by providing a coherent view of what the operator community is going to require for successful deployment and in order to deliver mobile broadband technology quickly and cost-effectively and serve the benefits of the end-user.
In its projects, workshops and deliverables, the NGMN Alliance
- establishes clear functional and non functional requirements,
- lays out scenarios for effective spectrum utilisation,
- ensures feasibility of technology by active coordination of trials,
- provides input to standards development organisations,
- identifies and removes barriers to successful implementation of attractive services,
- develops use cases and guidelines for operational efficiency improvements.
Become a Partner by signing up to this vision and mission - and benefit from the NGMN Alliance:
- Drive and shape industry and technology development in projects
- Shape the future mobile services ecosystem
- Closely interact and network with other leading international operators, vendors and research institutes
- Share latest technology expert know-how
- Enhance your organisation's visibility through contributions to NGMN events (like the NGMN Industry Conference, Mobile World Congress) and other communication activities
Your organisation can be a part of the exciting work of NGMN by joining the NGMN Alliance as a Member (mobile operator), as a Contributor (telco vendor, software company or other industry players, or as an Advisor (research institute contributing substantially to mid- to long-term innovation). Each of these NGMN Partner categories has different roles, rights, and obligations, as described in Membership Categories.