In Atlanta and celebrating 20 years of Wi-Fi, the Wireless Broadband Alliance will bring together its members, industry partners, such as NGMN, and leaders from the wider wireless ecosystem at the Wireless Global Congress (WGC) in May. The WGC is one of the world’s leading events on next generation wireless service opportunities, comprising
- 2 days of exclusive member-only working sessions (20th and 21st May)
- 2 days of open Conference (22nd and 23rd May)
- Workshops on RAN Convergence (Wi-Fi with 5G), Hospitality, Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi Roaming Evolution
- Unmissable Masterclasses on Wi-Fi 6 and Building Innovation Capabilities – limited availability
This event brings together the leading players from fixed and mobile carriers, enterprise wireless and connected cities ecosystems – all under one roof – with 400+ senior level attendees and speakers. So, come and listen, meet and do business at WGC Atlanta!
Atlanta’s Hot topics include:
- Next Gen Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi 6) for Carriers, Cities & Enterprise
- Outstanding User Experience with Next Gen Wi-Fi; the marriage of Wi-Fi 6 and Passpoint®
- Accelerating Adoption of Next Gen Wi-Fi in the Enterprise Market, for High Density Venues (inc. Retail, Hospitality and more)
- Wi-Fi Delivering a New Wave of Broadband and IoT Connectivity Options for In-Home, Enterprise and Cities
NGMN members receive a 20% discount on all ticket types. Contact the NGMN Office to receive your discount code.
To register, using your discounted NGMN passcode click here.
To find out why you should attend WGC click Here